We strongly believe in our products and want you to be fully satisfied with the purchases you make from us. This is the reason for the Focalis Customer Service Guarantee.
Focalis can accept returns of products or services purchased directly from Focalis (online or over the phone) and in accordance with the restrictions below. Although we strive to minimize process times, refunds may take over one week to process once we receive all required information and/or product(s). For all product returns, the original packing slip is required to be considered for reimbursement. Please note that we may not have the ability to track your return nor are we responsible for the amount of time it takes for the item to be returned.
POLICY RESTRICTIONS (Applicable to all returns)
- All items must be unopened and unused to be considered for a refund.
- To be considered for a refund, the return must be requested within 5 days of delivery. Once the return is approved and you receive a return label (for domestic orders), the item must be shipped within 5 days of receipt of this return label. In all cases, refunds will be made ONLY to the credit card used for the original purchase. It may take up to two (2) billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
- All returned item(s) must be received within 14 days of the delivery date of the item(s) to be considered for a refund, exchange, or store credit. Any unqualified return, such as orders received after 14 days of original delivery, will not be credited due to destruction or expiration considerations.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Apparel purchased directly from FOCALIS may be exchanged or returned for FOCALIS store credit only if the apparel item(s) is/are unworn, unwashed, and if all original tags and labels are attached to the item(s).
- Dietary Supplement refund requests will only be considered if the respective dietary supplement is unused, unopened, and in the original packaging.
- All apparel items are non-refundable. Returned apparel will only qualify for an exchange or FOCALIS store credit. All returned apparel items must be unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging to be considered for an exchange/store credit.
- A restocking fee will be charged for all returned items; this will be deducted from the total refund/store credit being issued:
- $10.00 restocking fee for returned supplements
UNITED STATES POLICY RESTRICTIONS
- Return labels will only be provided for Domestic orders if contacted within seven (7) days of delivery. Orders outside of this time frame will not be issued a return label, and are only eligible for store credit.
- If a return label is provided by FOCALIS supplements, the label is only applicable for the original packing (e.g., box or packet) that the ordered products arrived in. If the original packing has been discarded, please consult with a USPS associate at your post office to match the return packaging to avoid additional shipping fees that are non-refundable or reimbursed by FOCALIS Supplements.
- Return labels must be used within 5 days of the issue date. If the product is sent back after this period, it will only be considered for FOCALIS store credit.
INTERNATIONAL POLICY RESTRICTIONS (Applicable to returns originating outside of the USA)
- Returns that originate from outside the continental United States will not have return slips sent for the respective merchandise.
- Purchaser is responsible for procuring shipment and for the merchandise arriving at FOCALIS facilities.
- All items must be sent back within fourteen (14) days of delivery.
- The return tracking information must be provided and the packing slip included for the return to be processed.
** FOCALISIS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN MERCHANDISE. **